What Makes Real Money Casinos Guide so Trustful?
We go into great efforts in order to guarantee your experience at any online casino we recommend. And if you do a little homework, you’ll see that most people feel the same way about our recommended casinos. Each one comes with great endorsements from a number of sites and players! However, as we are an independent one-stop shop for relevant advice on online casinos, please keep in mind, they aren’t our casinos and we suggest you keep your eyes peeled for news and updates. Our promise to you is that we will do our utmost to give legitimate information that is to the best of our knowledge – Lucrative, current and Good for you.
How to use the Real Money casinos guide
The great thing about us is that we have investigated the areas of every licensed online casino that we believe is good enough for Kiwis. It has to have already passed some of our personal tests before we would let you know about what the casino and reviewed it for you.
Our recommended Real Money online casinos sites must:
- Accept NZD dollars
- Use payment systems that have good incentives for Kiwis
- Provide English customer support and written terms and conditions
- Provide mobile and web based games
- Use Kiwi friendly payment systems
- Have a reputation for paying out winners
Now that all of that is taken care of you can browse through different guides such as game rules, tips, and strategy and the different offers based on your game and bonus preferences.
How we choose our online casinos
We take pride in only finding the absolutely finest online casinos on the market and giving you our honest reviews of their various aspects, from the welcome bonus and promotions to banking, customer support and game selection. We look at the casino's safety and reliability, which comes down to licensing, casino history and general player feedback. We don’t promote online casinos who have a history of not paying out money to their players or have been part of any major scandals.
- Games. Yes we sit and play the games, first to make sure that they work and second to give a general overview of the selection of online pokies.
- Bonuses Non – deposit bonuses, Deposit match bonuses, promotional bonuses – it doesn’t matter. We are picking them all and their difficult to read terms and conditions to find out that they are fair, fun and useful.
- Banking methods. Are there enough? Are they legitimate? Do they charge commissions? Let’s find out. On top of that, speedy withdrawal requests, without any unnecessary delays.
All the real money online casinos we recommend have top of the line customer support and banking departments, which guarantee funds safety and ease of access as well as quick and professional handling of any issues that may arise during your play at the particular casino.
All of our recommended online casinos have quick payouts but we have to give the “man of the moment” award to Guts casino who not only a massive choice of game but their deposit and withdrawal processors are really reliable and speedy.
When you place bets online you know you can’t always win. The luck and chance involved is actually a huge part of the fun - spinning the wheels whilst you cross your fingers and bite your lips is a familiar experience for most casino punters. That’s all well and good. Unfortunately, sometimes the Casino operators don’t play fair. When we say unfair, we are referring to a variety of unfair procedures that the casino could try to put in place to stop you from winning. Such as:
- EXTENSIVE waiting periods for winning payouts – 3 months plus
- Demanding identification multiple times in unsafe ways
- Closing your account for no reason
- Suspending your account for no reason
- Rigging the games
- Not providing compensation for lost games.
If you feel you have been a victim of unfair activity you should contact eCOGRA and be in touch with their Self-Regulation Services (SRS) department.
Need-to-knows before depositing at online casino
- Check that your choice is regulated
- Go through the terms of the Welcome bonus before accepting it, and check the wagering requirement.
- Test out no deposit free spins on both your mobile and computer to make sure they work equally well
- You can opt out of being sent emails, phone calls and receiving post.
Quick legal Q and A